Pender Islands Community Hall - Facilities
The Pender Islands Community Hall is a 7000 square foot, two story building. The gambrel-roof gives it the appearance of a modified barn, so that the Hall fits the rural landscape of the island. The Hall sits on a 3 acre parcel of land between three farms and a unique coast pine-forest.
The main floor features:
* a large general-use assembly area
* a lounge with coffee making equipment
* a commercial style kitchen with a gas range, fridge, freezer and dish sanitizer.
* storage areas
* hall capacity is 250 people standing and 130 seated at tables
The upper floor features:
* a large, open assembly/performance area
* a mezzanine for lighting/sound controls and operators
* a washroom for the handicapped
* Full sound system, and stage lighting system. Portable sound system available.
* Overhead Projector, capable of hooking into Laptops and showing DVD Movies. Large viewing screen.
* Full Black curtains for theatre and concert settings.
* New adjustable height staging.
* hall capacity is 150 people
Details about the lighting and sound equipment may be obtained by contacting the booking person.
The grounds include parking spaces situated amongst the trees, open areas for display tents.
A ramp goes from ground-level to the second-story deck.
For Hall rental rates please contact the office at 629-3669 or email@example.com.